[OpenSER-Users] CPL serial call attempt

Daniel d.grotti at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 12:00:43 CET 2007

Hi all,
I have this problem.
I have 2 contacts for one user subscriber, so in LOCATION tables, after
REGISTER session I have:

ID         user        contact        q
12         A            A at IP_X       1
13         A            A at IP_Y       1
14         B            B at IP_Z       1

so, B calls A and A has an incoming CPL script.
In this script I'd like to call the 2 A's contacts in sequential order:
The script is after looup("location"), so the R-URI is just A at IP_X (because
it has lowest ID)

SRIPT user A:
<cpl>
  <incoming>
    <location url="sip:A at IP_Y" priority="0.3">
           <proxy timeout="10" ordering="sequential" />
     </location>
  </incoming>
</cpl>

Whit this script I hoped to add A at IP_Y to location set (that already
included A at IP_X) with priority 0.3, and then call A at IP_X as first (it has
priority=q=1) and then, if I no aswer after 10sec, call  A at IP_Y (that  it
has  lowest priority).

CPL don't add A at IP_Y to the location set, but it rewrites the location (it
removes the old R-URI, A at IP_X) with A at IP_Y and it call only this contact.

Is there a sense in what I've write?
if yes, where is the problem?

regards,
daniel