[OpenSER-Users] CPL processing in OpenSER

Victor Gamov vit at lipetsk.ru
Thu Nov 8 22:06:23 CET 2007

(the following all theoretical only, no practice with CPL yet)

it's possible to forward requests needed to process by CPL to another
OpenSER instance (OpenSER AS) running on the same box. So the main
instance will process requests and take care about routing logic, NAT
and other things while OpenSER AS will run CPL (or SEMS or something
else). All requests from OpenSER AS unconditionally forwarded to main
OpenSER.

--
CU,
Victor Gamov