[OpenSER-Users] CPL processing in OpenSER

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Nov 8 09:43:30 CET 2007

Hi Chris,

the XML processing is not the only drawback with CPL - another important
one is the fact that the CPL processing is encapsulated (transparent and
uncontrollable from script) and very difficult to integrate with other
functionalities from the openser script (like simple NAT traversal).

regards,
bogdan