[Serusers] [Serweb-users] OpenSER and SERWeb problems logging on (that old chestnut)

flavio flavio.patria at gmail.com
Tue May 29 18:12:52 CEST 2007

Try to run mysqldb.sh script in ser src code dir, after bakcup your db.
It creates ser user (with password heslo) to access mysql ser db, with
right grants, also via serweb.
If you have DB error connection too, try with --old-password option as
previous suggested.

I solved that problem so :-)

bye

F.