[Serusers] [Serweb-users] OpenSER and SERWeb problems logging on (that old chestnut)

Stephen McVarnock stephen.mcvarnock at aepona.com
Tue May 29 17:57:51 CEST 2007

Actually, I use another username (openser) to log on directly to the
database. This user id was created by the mysqldb.sh script with OpenSer.

Should it be added to the subscriber/admin_privileges database?

Strangely, no matter what userid I try I get the same output in the log
as shown below i.e. userid always seems to be 'ser' and domain is
'localhost'.

Steve.