[Serusers] [Serdev] Re: Re: TECHNICAL BOARD - Nomination and voting is open!

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Thu May 24 12:41:36 CEST 2007

Personally I will constrain myself to three however difficult it
may be (in alphabetical order): Andrei for his long-lasting core
achievements and insights, Jan for his so-many-modules and DB-model
achievements and insights, and Hendrik for his modules and hands-on
operational experience. (Notwisthanding that, I really have a long
list of other individuals whom I consider technically fit for that,
Greger, Nils, Martin, Maxim, Miklos, ... actually the list would become
longer and longer, one just hast to make a call...)

-jiri