[Serusers] Ser + Asterisk on the same box??

Edson 4lists at gmail.com
Thu May 24 05:25:29 CEST 2007

Your problems seems to be concerned to the RTP part of the comunication...
as SIP pointed, where should the clients send the RTP traffic? To 127.0.0.1
(Your Asterisk IP)? I don't think so... ;)

So, from what I see and understand from Your explanation, You have two
choices:
1- bind Asterisk to an external IP like SER (can be the same IP), but in
   another port;
2- try to include in Your design a RTP-Proxy application (rtproxy or
   mediaproxy are good choices).

Edson.