[Serusers] Re: TECHNICAL BOARD - Nomination and voting is open!

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Fri May 18 09:26:12 CEST 2007

I have received private questions on how to nominate and vote.  My
interpretation is that nobody has suggested that we nominate and vote
using another procedure than default in consensus building: posting to
the list.

Personally, I think that makes sense as posting to the list makes the
process open, (hopefully) non-politically and everybody can verify the
count at the end. But if others have different opinions, please voice
them now.
g-)