[Serusers] TECHNICAL BOARD - Nomination and voting is open!

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Thu May 17 08:00:35 CEST 2007

Everybody should by now have had plenty of time to provide feedback,
input, and objections to the proposed rules for an iptel.org technical
board. I have noted one correction to the original summary on April 28:
adding semsdev at iptel.org as a nomination and voting list.
I have taken this correction into the rules and established a permanent
page describing the rules for a technical board.

I conclude that we have reached a consensus as described here:
http://www.iptel.org/technicalboard/rules

According to the rules, we shall nominate one candidate from SEMS, two
candidates with SER CVS write access, and two candidates from the wider
SER community. Feel free to nominate and vote on up to five candidates
in the same post.
Raphael Coeffic has been nominated as SEMS representative and already
started to receive votes.
g-)