[Serdev] Re: [Serusers] Configuration examples

Nils Ohlmeier nils at iptel.org
Mon May 14 16:36:52 CEST 2007

Hi Greger,

thanks for your detailed answer.
I have absolutely no problem with using the new m4 buildsystem. But correct me
if I'm wrong, but AFAIK it is not yet ready to be used, or?
And Jiri keeps pushing me that these configuration examples are important for
the Ottendorf release :-)

So I would propose that I'll keep on putting new config examples into the etc
directory on the CVS until the new buildsystem is ready to be used. And then
I will transfer my configurations to that system.

Greetings
  Nils