[Serusers] Configuration examples

SIP sip at arcdiv.com
Mon May 14 13:22:16 CEST 2007

Indeed, a coordination of these two efforts would be ideal.  The OnSIP
Getting Started documentation was(is) well documented and shows
essentially a large configuration example with added options and
detailed information about the options themselves.

More than once, I found myself referring to it for both debugging what I
might have done wrong, and for an understanding of what configurations
options do what. The module documentation is one thing, but more often
than not, a lot more is needed than just a simple function definition in
order to truly understand how a function behaves and should be implemented.