[Serusers] dns failover

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Sun May 13 14:59:36 CEST 2007

I have tried DNS failover and can assert is working like charm for SER
version 2.0 and further.
Which SER version are you using?

can you check wheter you have compiled SER with DNS failover?
 which is the ouput of
            #ser -V
what is the ouput of
            #dig NAPTR yourdomain.name.com
(replace yourdomain.name.com for the appropriate valie)

regards,
sam.