[Serusers] Re: nathelper support for Ottendorf

Ladislav Andel ladaan at iptel.org
Sat May 12 22:10:29 CEST 2007

Hi Alfred,
thanks for cleaning and tidying the config file.  That's the one thing I
need to learn. I like cleanness in the code too :).
I will use it and replace the current ser.cfg on iptel.org.

Also, thanks for comments about the Content Type.

The update of my doc is postponed since I'm quite busy at the end of the
semester at my uni.

Lada