[Serusers] Re: nathelper support for Ottendorf

Alfred E. Heggestad aeh at db.org
Thu May 10 22:26:16 CEST 2007

Hi Lada

many thanks for putting this together. I have now spent some time cross-merging
between your config file, and my own. I have tested both and they are working fine.
I have some minor feedback to your config file, see the patch below (ser_config_2_0-minor.patch)

The majority of my comments are about indentation and whitespace, most people
probably dont care about that, but I prefer that the config file looks clean
and tidy, with no trailing whitespace, only tab etc. I hope you can consider
that for your "main" file.

A major comment is here:

-       if ((status =~ "(183)|2[0-9][0-9]") && !search("^Content-Length: 0")) {
+
+       if ((status =~ "(183)|2[0-9][0-9]") && search("^(Content-Type|c):.*application/sdp")) {
                 force_rtp_proxy();

- basically instead of calling force_rtp_proxy() for all messages with content-length>0,
   we should check that the content type is SDP instead. Also my fix supports compact header
   form of "Content-Type"..

you can download my config file from here: (also attached)

   http://www.creytiv.com/sip/

/alfred