[Serusers] Proper handling of REFER

Fri May 11 12:52:55 CEST 2007

Take a look the Refer-To header. This will be evaluated by the other
party. If the other party is a gateway it must have route for the
destination. This is often a problem if the users use a different dial
plan than the gateways (e.g. user dial 00431... and the gateway uses 431...)

If this is the problem you can use textops to rewrite the Refer-To header.

Further you should also screen the Refer-By header for bad destinations
- e.g. 0900 number ... because must phones accept a REFER without asking
the user (permissions module)

regards
klaus