[Users] Not able to add users

kiran.bkumar at wipro.com kiran.bkumar at wipro.com
Fri May 25 14:00:55 CEST 2007

Thanks to all your help, I am able to do some progress. The problem was
mysql.so was not getting installed, even with trying make modules
include_modules="mysql".

Now after getting that fixed, I am getting the error "warning : no
database engine found, tried MYSQL".

Mysql is running on the system...

Any help in this regard is very much appreciated !!!