[Users] active_watchers table

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu May 24 10:39:08 CEST 2007

On Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2007, Jeremy George wrote:
> Hello All,
>
>   I'm getting this error message:
>
> 0(0) PRESENCE:mod_init: Wrong version v1 for table <active_watchers>, need
> v4
> 0(0) init_mod(): Error while initializing module presence
> ERROR: error while initializing modules
>
>   I downloaded and compiled the current svn head (2276), and created the
> mysql active_watchers table defined in the README (see below).
> [..]
>   Can anyone tell me where to find the right table?  Thanks much.

Hello Jeremy,

the table that is defined by the README is to old. You can extract at the
moment all tables from the mysqldb.sh script.

In the next weeks the db stuff will be updated, then all db schemas would be
up to date in a central place.

I've attached the current table too.

#################
INSERT INTO version (table_name, table_version) values
('active_watchers','4');
CREATE TABLE active_watchers (
    id INT(10) UNSIGNED AUTO_INCREMENT NOT NULL,
    pres_user VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL,
    pres_domain VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL,
    to_user VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL,
    to_domain VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL,
    from_user VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL,
    from_domain VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL,
    event VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'presence',
    event_id VARCHAR(64),
    to_tag VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL,
    from_tag VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL,
    callid VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL,
    local_cseq INT(11) NOT NULL,
    remove_cseq INT(11) NOT NULL,
    contact VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL,
    record_route TEXT,
    expires INT(11) NOT NULL,
    status VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'pending',
    version INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    socket_info VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL,
    local_contact VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
    UNIQUE KEY tt_watchers (to_tag),
    KEY due_activewatchers (to_domain, to_user, event),
    PRIMARY KEY (id)
) Type=MyISAM;
########

Best regards,