[Users] active_watchers table

Jeremy George jeremy at georgeco.us
Wed May 23 20:10:32 CEST 2007

Hello All,

  I'm getting this error message:

0(0) PRESENCE:mod_init: Wrong version v1 for table <active_watchers>, need
v4
0(0) init_mod(): Error while initializing module presence
ERROR: error while initializing modules

  I downloaded and compiled the current svn head (2276), and created the
mysql active_watchers table defined in the README (see below).  I'm
attempting
to run it against the sample bla config found at:
http://www.openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/presence:pua_bla
(with some changes for appropriate environment).

  Can anyone tell me where to find the right table?  Thanks much.

- Jeremy

CREATE TABLE `active_watchers` (
  `id` int(10) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `pres_user` varchar(64) NOT NULL,
  `pres_domain` varchar(128) NOT NULL,
  `to_user` varchar(64) NOT NULL,
  `to_domain` varchar(128) NOT NULL,
  `from_user` varchar(64) NOT NULL,
  `from_domain` varchar(128) NOT NULL,
  `event` varchar(64) NOT NULL default 'presence',
  `event_id` varchar(64),
  `to_tag` varchar(128) NOT NULL,
  `from_tag` varchar(128) NOT NULL,
  `callid` varchar(128) NOT NULL,
  `local_cseq` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `remote_cseq` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `contact` varchar(128) NOT NULL,
  `record_route` text,
  `expires` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `status` varchar(32) NOT NULL default 'pending',
  `version` int(11) default '0',
  `socket_info` varchar(128) NOT NULL,
  `local_contact` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`),
  UNIQUE KEY `tt_watchers` (`to_tag`),
  KEY `due_activewatchers` (`to_domain`,`to_user`,`event`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;