[Users] save("location") on reply

Jean-Michel Foucher jean-michel.foucher at wengo.com
Fri May 4 12:18:30 CEST 2007

Hello users,

i know the subject is ugly but i am dealing with a nasty registrar.

Here is the architecture :

UAC <--> openser <--> registrar (not openser)

Because of various reasons, i HAVE to make openser do save("location")
and this has to be done only when registrar replies a 200 OK.

Here is a piece of my openser.conf :

------------
route{
  if (method))"REGISTER") {
    t_on_reply("1");
    t_relay("udp:registrar")
  };
}

route[1] {
    save_noreply("location");
}

onreply_route[1] {
  if (status=="200") {
    route(1);
  };
}
------------

My problem is, when a 200 OK arrives, User-Agent and Allow header field
disappeared.

As far as i understood the source code of 'save' function, it reads the
original message (in my case, the received 200 OK packet) before
recording the contact.
This was confirmed when i tried to append_hf("User-Agent: xxx\r\n")
before saving -> it was null in the database.

Do you have any idea how i could get back these fields when receiving a
200 OK?

Best regards,

--
cdt,

Jean-Michel Foucher
OpenWengo, the free and multiplatform VoIP client
http://dev.openwengo.org/