[Users] nat problem

Kro Kamil kro_ser at hotmail.com
Fri May 4 10:55:49 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have a registered Linksys, behind a USR 9108 modem. I can detect its nat, call Linksys and speak normally, but when I try to make a call from Linksys, call breaks down right after call setup. Linksys sends the via and contact ip's as 0.0.0.0 in invite messages and fix_nated_contact does not work. This is possibly because of the modem but, there are no extra configurations that can cause this in the modem. I will be glad if you can direct me with your experiences. thank you...