[Users] Proxy/Registrar and NAT

Wed May 2 08:33:58 CEST 2007

Hi Alex!

Without having done this: You can configure the SIP proxies as load
balancers too which distribute the load over all the proxy/registrars
(including itself).

Another solution requires a new feature, which should be easily
implemented: Openser already stores the socket on which the request was
received. Then, during lookup, this socket will be forced with an
implicit force_send_socket().

If either
  - the forced send socket is accessIble via a pseudo variable
  - during lookup() the socket info is exported as AVP

the request can be forwarded to the proxy which has the NAT binding.

regards
klaus