[Serusers] msilo module problem

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Wed Mar 28 18:59:27 CEST 2007

On Mar 28, 2007 at 09:00, POON Ben <Ben.Poon at alcatel-lucent.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to use the msilo module.  On the website it says the
> dependency is only a db module and the tm module.  Both of which are
> included in my ser.cfg file before the loadmodule for the msilo module.
> Can someone please help me find out what is wrong?  Thanks.
>
> However, when I try to start ser, it gives me this:

> ******************
> bash# ser -D -E
>  0(29857) parse error (166,17-18): unknown command, missing loadmodule?
>
>  0(29857) parse error (196,22-23): unknown command, missing loadmodule?
>
>  0(29857) parse error (243,20-21): unknown command, missing loadmodule?
>
> ERROR: bad config file (3 errors)
> Segmentation Fault (core dumped)
> *******************
>
> I've checked the lines 166, 196, and 243, they all correspond to lines
> where I use m_dump and m_store.  The config file is basically a copy of
> the one provided at http://www.iptel.org/ser/doc/modules/msilo
>
> Are there other dependencies not listed on the module page?  I don't
> need SEMS or anything like that do I?

What ser version are you using? I've tried the msilo example cfg with
ser 2.0 (Ottendorf) and it works for me. The only problem was an extra
'{' on the "if (uri==myself)" line.
What's even more srange is that you get a coredump. Could you do a
backtrace on it? (gdb ser core   and then type bt).

Andrei