[Serusers] global contact list

Barta János j.barta at freemail.hu
Tue Mar 27 08:54:15 CEST 2007

Hello!

I have a little problem with the  (global) contact list
subscription of the presence, please help me.
I installed the presence server (0.10.99-dev35-pa-4.1), and
it works without any problems.
But I can not use the "Subscribe to contact list" of the
eyeBeam. (The user subscribe list works fine.)
I typed the next content into this field (of the eyeBeam):

	sip:bartaj-list at test.intra

and my config file contains:

sip:/var/xcap-root/rls-services/global# cat ./index
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rls-services>

        <service uri="sip:bartaj-list at test.intra">
                <list name="Human resources">
                        <entry uri="sip:test1 at test.intra">

<display-name>bartaj</display-name>
                        </entry>
                        <entry uri="sip:test2 at test.intra">

<display-name>12345</display-name>
                        </entry>
                </list>
                <packages>
                        <package>presence</package>
                </packages>
        </service>

</rls-services>

But I can see only the user subscribe list, and can't see
the global one.
Why?
Can anybody help me?
Thx,