[Serusers] New search-page

Andrey Kuprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 23:55:51 CEST 2007

Hi Pazdro,

That's a great idea! Thanks in advance :)

Anyway, in the search form. Maybe just keep it simple at first:

For the "Type of entity" have 4 radios:
1. Description
2. Function
3. Parameter
4. RPC Call

Keep all these options selected by default (i.e. search every part of
module, but let user choose, which parts to exclude, if necessary).
After this, just have one search field.

Im also did not understand the purpose of Flag field. Maybe add
another radio to those 4 radios from "Type of entity"?

  Andrey.