[Serusers] How to send ALIAS as caller ID

Atle Samuelsen clona at cyberhouse.no
Sat Mar 10 10:30:09 CET 2007

Hi,

Chancing the from is not something wich should be done in ser. But,
There is something called Remote-party-ID (rpid) wich you can use.

This fetches a string out from th database, and puts it into the rpid
header.

This is what I would do if I ran 0.9.X ser.. on 2.0 it's a compleatly
different story I think:-)

- Atle

* Jai Rangi <jprangi at gmail.com> [070310 05:23]: