[Serusers] SER home proxy with Asterisk voicemail

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Fri Mar 9 07:54:17 CET 2007

An advice: If you don't get answers on iptel.org mailing lists, its most
often because you have not formulated the problem in a way that makes it
easy to answer. I cannot see why you shouldn't be successful with SEMS
when so many others are.
g-)
PS: For Asterisk help, you are better off subscribing to Asterisk
mailing lists. And visiting http://www.asterisk.org/ before shooting off
a beginner post to thousands of subscribers might also be smart.