[Serusers] Re: [Serdev] Prague User Group Meeting Agenda

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Wed Mar 7 13:22:56 CET 2007

At 10:00 07/03/2007, Greger V. Teigre wrote:
>Hi,
>Who's in charge of the agenda in Prague? (Or do we have somebody in charge? ;-)

Unless folks are uncomfortable with it, I'm appointing myself :-)
I will be compiling the first draft soon. There will be presentations
on SER status and plans from iptel, on contributions from contributors,
and integration from partners.

I'm in favor of keeping the presentations rather short in favor of
debates that allow targetted questions (as opposed to "one-way"
presentations). Short means for me 20 minutes.

-jiri