[Serusers] Dial Plans

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Tue Mar 6 15:20:38 CET 2007

Ben:

 You can try the following. I did not check it for accuracy but the basic idea should be correct.

-Steve

 if (uri=~"^sip:[0-9]{4}@your-sip-domain")
 {
    prefix("111222");
    if (does_uri_exist())
    {
      strip (6);
      lookup("location");
      t_relay();
      break;
    } else {
       xlog("L_INFO", "\n[SER]: [%Tf] Subscriber check failed for <%fu> - declined\n");
       sl_send_reply("603", "Declined - subscriber unavailable");
       break;
    };
 } else {

   break;
 };

You could prefix the xxxx with 111222, check if the new username is a
subscriber and if so strip the 111222 then t_relay.