[Serusers] SIP SER

Goh, Tee-Yong gohty at m1.com.sg
Sun Mar 4 02:30:27 CET 2007

Hi Karim,

Thank you for your advice. Noted your advice.

Yes. My objective here is once the SER receives a REGISTER message from one of the client, it will auto generate "INVITE" messages to the clients.

I am using the ser-0.9.6. I have looked through the coding as such

/ser-0.9.6/modules/nathelper/nathelper.c
/ser-0.9.6/modules/nathelper/nathelper.cfg
/ser-0.9.6/modules/nathelper/nathelper_rrtpp.cfg
/ser-0.9.6/modules/registrar/save.c
/ser-0.9.6/modules/registrar/reply.c
/ser-0.9.6/modules/registrar/sip_msg.c

Anyone knows where can i find the portion where once the SER receives the REGISTER message, it responds with 200 OK to the client? Can i find them inside nathelper or registrar or paser?

Apologies if any inconvenience caused.

Thank you.

Regards,
Tee Yong