Re: Re: [Serusers] enum module error ser2.0

tzieleniewski tzieleniewski at o2.pl
Thu Mar 1 11:16:04 CET 2007

Hi Michal,

I tried to use the regular expression  mapping but mentioned one didn't work for such uri: sip:+4822777 at voipp.tele.pw.edu.pl
regexp: uri=~ "sip:+[0-9]{7}@.*"
what is missing here?

The is_e164("@ruri") also returned the negative result for such uri, but this is probably because of the to small number of digits in the uri, isn't it?

After this I tried to run it anyway to check if the enum resolving works.
I set the module parameter domain_suffix:
modparam("enum", "domain_suffix","voipp.tele.pw.edu.pl.")

and put the following record in my DNS
$ORIGIN voipp.tele.pw.edu.pl
7.7.7.2.2.8.4 IN NAPTR 100 10 "u" "E2U+sip"  "!^.*$!sip:test at voipp.tele.pw.edu.pl!"
and invoke the enum_query() - without any parameters
but the result of the query was negative.
What did I miss?

Thanks in advance
Cheers
TOmasz