[Users] Re: [Business] Re: [Devel] OpenSER v1.2.0 released

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Mar 30 14:18:28 CEST 2007

Hi Cesc,

that is totally true - the key question is actually if we need autotools
- the current makefile is self-configuring (autodetection) and so far
worked mainly with no problems. So - are there some major problems to
push us to autotools?? otherwise, without a guru with free time, it will
be something that will make our lives  more complicated.

regards,
Bogdan