[Users] users authentication

Joao Pereira joao.pereira at fccn.pt
Fri Mar 30 02:26:50 CEST 2007

Hello
I already have an OpenSER runnig nicely.
Now I installed a second OpenSER (with other a newdomain) with the same
database configuration and the same ser.cfg (except the IP).
Everyting works fine... except the authentication... OpenSER always
answers 401 Unauthorized.

It only accepts clients when I comment this part:

    if (!www_authorize("newdomain.com", "subscriber")) {
         www_challenge("newdomain.com", "0");
         break;
      };

The users exist in the database and I know the username / password.
Whats happening?
Thanks
regards
Joao Pereira