[Users] SNMPstats module not returning data

Sergio Gutierrez saguti at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 16:35:23 CEST 2007

Hi list.

I have installed Openser 1.2.0, with Net-snmp version 5.4 to support the
SNMPstats module. I have configured the subagent according to the
instructions on the documentation, but I am not being able to obtain any
data.

I am running both products on Solaris 10 Sparc.

# /opt/net-snmp/bin/snmpwalk -v 2c -c community sipserver
.1.3.6.1.4.1.27483.3.1.1.1.1.1.1
SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.27483.3.1.1.1.1.1 = No Such Object available on this
agent at this OID

# /opt/net-snmp/bin/snmpwalk -v 2c -c community sipserver
openserSIPProtocolVersion
SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.27483.3.1.1.1.1.1 = No Such Object available on this
agent at this OID

Is there any other thing I should do after compiling and configuring?

Thanks in advance for your attention

Kind Regards.

Sergio Gutiérrez