[Users] out of memory

Papadopoulos Georgios geop at altectelecoms.gr
Wed Mar 28 15:05:42 CEST 2007

Hi Bogdan

I followed the instructions to get the memory dump. Now openser will not
start.
Mar 28 13:44:56 ser1 openser[1567]: convert_row: No memory left
Mar 28 13:44:56 ser1 openser[1567]: convert_rows: Error while converting
row #2536
Mar 28 13:44:56 ser1 openser[1567]: convert_result: Error while
converting rows
Mar 28 13:44:56 ser1 openser[1567]: store_result: Error while converting
result
Mar 28 13:44:56 ser1 openser[1567]: preload_udomain(): Error while doing
db_query
Mar 28 13:44:56 ser1 openser[1567]: register_udomain(): Error while
preloading domain 'location'
Mar 28 13:44:56 ser1 openser[1567]: domain_fixup(): Error while
registering domain
Mar 28 13:44:56 ser1 openser[1567]: ERROR: fix_actions: fixing failed
(code=-1) at cfg line 282
Mar 28 13:44:56 ser1 openser[1567]: ERROR: fix_expr : fix_actions error

In MySQL location table we have around 2600 rows. The default version of
openser has no problem loading them at startup. The version compiled
with DBG_QM_MALLOC and without F_MALLOC cannot load the location table.
The same happens if I increase the shared memory with the -m option.
Does this mean that ul is stored in private memory?
Does this mean I should increase PKG_MEM_POOL_SIZE?

thank you

George