[Users] register more than one username by IP phone

Bodin Bruno bbodin01 at univ-lr.fr
Tue Mar 27 14:27:43 CEST 2007

Klaus Darilion a écrit :
> The only identifier which is REGISTERed is the current location of the
> SIP client (ipaddress:port). This gets mapped to the SIP AoR (the
> user's SIP address).
>
> A user can use several clients concurrently. Then this user will show
> up multiple times in the location table - one entry for each SIP client.
>
> Hope this helps - I still don't understand what you want to achieve.
>
> regards
> klaus
>
> Bodin Bruno wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Is it possible to register two (or more) identifiers by user, such as
>> phone number, username or service ?
>> Thank

Hi,
In some steps,

what I do :

step 1. Softphone clients are registered in openser with
authentification (digest etc....)
step 2. Openser use radius to check them (with ldap)
step 3. Openser do save("location") to store softphone address.

What I need :

after step 3, authenticate username, and phone number of client are
usable to call them.

What I don't need :

currently, the username used to call a softphone is the only choice of
this user and this choice isn't limited.

I'm sorry for my poor english, i'm french student.

thank for your help