[Users] PRESENCE event types?

Geir O. Jensen geir.o.jensen at uninett.no
Tue Mar 27 12:01:48 CEST 2007

I'm trying to get eyebeam/x-lite to exchange presence status with Gaim's
SIMPLE function.

Using "force_active=1" allows me to see the status of the Gaim account, I
still get requests that I have to answer to from Gaim about it seeing my
status. And the Gaim never does.

Even with Force Active on, status is still pending in the watchers table.

Further, in the tables I see the eyebeam/x-lite account has sent a
presence.winfo event while the other accounts sends a presence event. Is
this the cause of Gaim not seeing the info from eyebeam/x-lite? And if so,
what is broken? Gaim, OpenSER or eyebeam?!

Has anyone managed to get cross-platform presence status working? And
through which clients?

// sip:gojensen at uninett.no | h323: 004710012
   pstn: +47 73 55 79 23   | fax: +47 73 55 79 01