[Users] PRESENCE module issues

G.O. Jensen geir.o.jensen at uninett.no
Fri Mar 23 10:59:58 CET 2007

Hm, I was testing with Counterpath's Eyebeam, Ekiga (which seems to not
support Presence yet...) and Gaim's SIMPLE module. And all states are
"pending"... how would OpenSER switch them to active?

I'll try to force_active now...

(oh and don't get me started on the state of documentation for this
wonderful toy :D)

- G.O. Jensen
  UNINETT