[Users] ERROR 1062 (23000): Duplicate entry

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Mar 21 15:38:08 CET 2007

Hello,

reading again, I see you want to do it from MySQL. As Andreas Sikkema
wrote, phplib_id needs to be just unique. Can be md5 over a random
value. For ha1 and ha1b you have to read WWW Digest Authentication RFC
to understand better. You can look in openserctl (openserctl and
openserctl.base files) to see how the values are generated.