[Users] OpenSER performance tests

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Mar 14 14:14:20 CET 2007

On Wednesday 14 March 2007 13:19, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> based on the newly 1.2.0 OpenSER release, we ran some tests in order to
> give some realistic numbers about the performances of OpenSER. I think
> it is a very useful information for our community or other interested
> people.
> [..]

First of all congratulation to the successful release!

The numbers from your tests looks really good, over 8000 request per second
with standard hardware is very impressive. Have you run some of the tests
against e.g 1.1 or 0.9.5, to see how fast is the old version in comparison to
the new code?

Also, nice documentation work, it should be easy to reproduce the test with
other hardware or another release.

Regards,

Henning