[Users] Dispatcher and failover in 1.2.0

Ovidiu Sas sip.nslu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 04:28:15 CET 2007

Hi Juha,

I think the dead line is in one week.
Maybe just making all the lcr avp mandatory for now will be enough.
The openser admin will be forced to set the lcr avps and avoid duplicates.

On a different topic, do you think that for this release you could
apply the patch for dbtext?
There are other string fields that are not particularly checked for
DB_STRING type.
And for the next release the dbtext can be fixed to recognize DB_STRING.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas