[Users] Can the timers be changed in situ?

Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya mahesh at corp.aptela.com
Fri Mar 9 20:11:50 CET 2007

For various (and quite horrible) reasons, I need to do the following
a) Wait '2' seconds after I send an INVITE for *any* response
b) Wait '4' seconds after I get a 100 response for a 18x (or higher) response
c) Wait '60' seconds after the 18x for a 18x (or higher) response

Sooo, can I change the timer *during* the transaction? i.e., something like

fr_inv_timer = 2
if (response == 100) {
reset fr_inv_timer to 4 seconds
} elsif (response == 180) {
reset fr_inv_timer to 60
}

Or, is fr_inv_timer fixed once the transaction is setup?

cheers
Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya (703) 386-1500 x9100
CTO mahesh at aptela.com
Aptela, Inc. http://www.aptela.com
"Aptela: How Business Answers The Call"