[Users] CDRTool problem with multi-leg call accounting and radius

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Fri Mar 9 16:01:35 CET 2007

Hi Norman,

We do not use this multi-leg feature in our deployments, we basically
have a billing party that is assigned for each session, which is
logged only once in the CDR table. The billing party is calculated on
the fly depending on the party that has to pay for the call, in the
case of a forwarding is the party that enabled it.

Do you have a suggestion for how to allow multiple legs, maybe by
adding a branch_id field in the radacct table?

Regards,
Adrian