[Users] RE: Openser and Sip provider

Scott Yagel syagel at packetcall.net
Wed Mar 7 17:56:24 CET 2007

Thanks for the info.  At the present time, we are not using an asterisk,
although we have investigated it.  Can you point to some information on how
the registering with IP address works?   My biggest concern is routing
outgoing 10 digit calls from OpenSER registered phones to the ITSP (which in
our case just happens to be Telasip).  Incoming calls can be routed to a
central phone off the linksys box, and that works OK for us.

Regards,
Scott Yagel
PacketCall, Inc.
syagel at packetcall.net