[Users] Subscriber table for GUI authentication

alper ozbilen alperbilen at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 3 23:25:55 CET 2007

Dear All,

I am preparing php interface for web user authentication. But some fields on
subscriber table confuse my mind. please let me write below :

http://openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/database:1.2.x#subscriber

1st: How can we generate phplib_id value to keep phplib_id field?

2nd: I cant decide on username field whether I should generate username
automatically or allow users to choose any available name or number ?

3th: what is the difference between username field and phone field

at last: What is meaning of ha1 and ha1b field?

any help wolud be appreciated
Thanks a lot

Alper Ozbilen

Rates near 39yr lows!  $430K Loan for $1,399/mo - Paying Too Much? Calculate
new payment
http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-18226&moid=7581