[Users] WeSIP API

Ginés Gómez gines at voztele.com
Fri Mar 2 10:18:49 CET 2007

Hi,

> Is Any Using the WeSIP to OpenSER for SEAS,

yes ! :-)

> Please can anyone Give the WeSIP API documentation ,
> So that I view the Classes and Methods in WeSIP,

WeSIP implements an standard API for SIP programming which is the
SipServlet API. You can find information in many sites but for your
convenience I have added a SIP Servlet javadoc section (http://
www.wesip.com/mediawiki/API/index.html) as well as the API
especification (http://www.wesip.com/mediawiki/API/sipservlet-1.0-
fcs.pdf).

I strongly recommend as well that you read the tutorial as an
introduction (http://www.wesip.com/mediawiki/index.php/
Tutorial:SIP_Servlet_Programming_model)

> Does WeSIP supports the b2bua for the OpenSER, So that I can
> Generate it,

Yes indeed, you can program b2bua with it. Please have a look at the
demo applications (http://www.wesip.com/mediawiki/index.php/
ApplicationsIndex). In the SIPServlet API each SIP dialog is
abstracted through the SipSession Interface (http://www.wesip.com/
mediawiki/API/javax/servlet/sip/SipSession.html). A b2bua application
has two dialogs which are represented by two SIPSessions. The two
SipSessions are contained in an ApplicationSession which is the
representation of the application itself

The SipFactory interface in the SipServlet API (http://www.wesip.com/
mediawiki/API/javax/servlet/sip/SipFactory.html) offers a method to
create a new leg (SIP Session 2) when an incoming INVITE arrives
(SIPSession1). The method is

	 public SipServletRequest createRequest(SipServletRequest
origRequest,boolean sameCallId)

  which creates the two call legs with the two SIP sessions contained
in the application session

	                   ApplicationSession

		   ______________________________
		   |					   	       |
	   SIPSession 1	                                   SIPSession 2

> I'll use the   WeSIP only for INVITE request, For Post Paid
> Billing Generating
>
> Main Question is WeSIP support the NAT,

Regarding NAT configuration it is supported by OpenSER itself. Read
the configuration section (http://www.wesip.com/mediawiki/index.php/
Configuration), there you'll find an explanation on how you can
combine OpenSER features with WeSIP.

Hope it helps!

Gines