[Serusers] Quick resend of INVITEs

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 12:31:01 CEST 2007

There are few corner cases with timers in SER version 0.9.6 that may cause
this double immediate resending of the initial INVITE. I'm sorry but I don't
remember the causes....:(

What I can tell you is that SER 2.0 has a completely recreated timer
structure that should solve this issue, if you can test and provide
feedback, it would be really appreciated,

Hope it helps,
Samuel.