[Serusers] parse_uri: bad char

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Tue Jun 19 09:58:32 CEST 2007

I'm sorry, but I thought the answer to the "where does it come
from"-question was obvious: You have to figure it out. Simply by doing a
SIP trace you can identify when the invalid aor pops up.  Should be far
faster than asking on the list...
Some issues may have a very specific cause, this is not among those.
g-)