[Serusers] parse_uri: bad char

Michael Grigoni michael.grigoni at cybertheque.org
Tue Jun 19 02:11:26 CEST 2007

Cesc Santa wrote:

> On 6/18/07, Michael Grigoni <michael.grigoni at cybertheque.org
<snip>
>      > Well, sip:9202 at cybertheque.org@10.0.2.200:5060
>     <http://10.0.2.200:5060> is obviously an invalid
>      > aor. Try to figure out where it comes from.
>
>     Indeed, that is the question.
>

> As you got the irony but not the answer ... here it is: your AOR has 2
> domain parts (2 parts after an @).
> That is wrong. Something is messing up with your proxy :)

Sorry, I thought that was obvious in my original post; my question
was _where_ was that 2 part uri coming from ? A misconfigured UA?
I didn't do a packet capture but I thought that the issue may have
been raised somewhere before and was seeking comments ;)

I would have no control over unknown users' UAs.

Anyway, my solution is working.

Regards,

Michael