[Serusers] problem with MESSAGE and un-REGISTER

KUMAR kumar.kisalaya at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 06:42:42 CEST 2007

Michal,
It did not work. The MESSAGE sent from the UA behind NAT is being
stored as offline messages, and sent a while later, even though the
other user is online.
I did not have this problem with the old SER. With the old SER, the
only problem that I was having was that MESSAGE did not work with TCP,
but with UDP, it worked. I have also tried to make changes to the
registry as mentioned in the list. But that too did not work. I'm
including the packet capture at the server.

The user kumar is behind NAT. While the user ligaj is outside NAT.

I am using VMWare to simulate user behind NAT, could that cause problems ??
I am having no problems at all with Xlite.
Thanks
kumar