[Serusers] SERWeb stalling

Andrey Kuprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 14:59:58 CEST 2007

Looks like Apache problem to me. Latest versions, i.e. Apache 2.x are
not working well these days with MySQL and PHP. Which Apache are you
using and which OS? In my case i used installation from packages on
either Ubuntu 6.x/7.x ( i think manual install of Apache/MySQL/PHP
from source might be a better idea).